Click HERE to return to
When completing the booking form
you will see these terms and conditions again
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Arrival from 4.00pm. Departure by 10.00am
• Bed Linen, Towels, Wi-fi, Parking and Electricity are included
• Whole-house let.
SPECIFIC TO PUCKS GLEN LODGES (Calltainn & Fraochan)
1. Dogs and other pets are not accepted.
2. Children over 5 years are welcome
3. Maximum occupants 4 persons per Lodge.
4. Quiet Area from 10:00 pm until 8:00 am
SPECIFIC TO RASHFIELD SHEILINGS (Bramble & Hawthorn) & THE WEE
1. Dogs and other pets are not accepted
2. Not suitable for children
3. Maximum occupants 2 persons per Property
4. Barbecues are not permitted on site
5. Quiet Area from 8:00 pm until 8:00 am
1. All bookings are provisional until payment has been received. The final balance
will be charged 30 days prior to your arrival date. If you have booked a
promotional offer, or the Arrival is within the next 30 days, full payment will be
required at the time of booking. Reservations made on a discounted non-refundable
rate are charged at the time of booking.
2. Bookings from persons under age 25 shall not be accepted.
3. Prices are based on the number of people occupying the lodge, as agreed at the
time of booking. Additional guests, to the maximum lodge capacity, are welcome only
with prior consent, when an extra charge will apply.
A confirmation email will be sent to the Booker after payment is received.
The guest authorises the processing of all agreed payments from the payment card as
they become due.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
1. You may arrive at your lodge from 4pm onwards, unless otherwise agreed.
2. You must vacate the lodge by 10.00a.m. on departure day.
3. Late departures will be charged an additional £50, unless agreed beforehand,
normally deductible from the Damage Deposit
ELECTRICITY AND LOGS FOR LOG BURNER
1. Electricity is included. Please use responsibly.
2. A starter 'fire-pack' (for the wood burner in Sheilings only) is provided
October to May
1. Guests are liable for any damage or breakages and the cost of
2. A Damage Deposit of £100 is held, or secured against a payment card, as
insurance against Damage or other costs outstanding at the end of the hire period.
This is released within 72 hours of Departure.
3. The lodge must be locked securely when unoccupied.
4. Smoking is not allowed inside the accommodation as it would invalidate
our insurance. Likewise, candles or open flames are not permitted due to the
flammable nature of the log cabin. Smokers may smoke only away from the
5. Barbecues are not allowed in the immediate vicinity. If disposable
barbecues are used they must not be used near the accommodation, on steps, deck,
furniture or directly on grass and must be disposed of safely when cool, in refuse
bins on site.
6. Responsibility cannot be accepted for any unforeseen problems arising
during the holiday which are beyond our control but we will take all reasonable
steps to ensure such problems are dealt with as swiftly as possible.
7. Guests grant reasonable access at any time should a problem arise which
requires attention, for example to electrics, plumbing, etc.
8. Guests are asked to keep noise to a minimum after 10pm and respect the
privacy and needs of other people staying in the vicinity.
9. In the unlikely event of unreasonable behaviour by the guest or members
of his/her party which causes upset or distress to other residents or guests there
may result in eviction from the lodge. No refund will be given.
10. The Maximum Property Occupancy must not be exceeded. Over-occupancy, whether by
adult child or infant may result in eviction from the accommodation.
Assistance will be offered to find alternative accommodation but no refund shall be
The lodge should be left at the same level of cleanliness and tidiness as it was on
arrival. We ask guests to report and pay for any damage before departure.
1. You are strongly recommended to arrange insurance cover for unavoidable
2. Payment will not be refunded if a holiday is cancelled any later than 30 days
prior to arrival, unless the lodge can be re-let.
3. A non-refundable charge of 25% shall be retained. Does not apply to
reservations made on a discounted non-refundable rate.
4. In the event of part cancellation or curtailment no refund will be due.
5. Should it not be possible to let the lodge for reasons beyond our control, e.g.
Fire, damage, etc we would return your payment in full and you would have no claim
Wi-fi access is provided free to guests. If it is not possible to provide this
service for any reason, no compensation is due. Internet access is logged on the
router and the guest is responsible for the material uploaded or downloaded during
the period of let. This service is used at the guest's own risk.
1. The Owners, their agents or employees, accept no responsibility for loss,
injury or damage to any member of the guest's party or their property, howsoever
caused, arising in any manner during or out of the let.
2. As this is a whole-house booking and no staff reside on the premises there is an
increased duty of care on the Booker and his/her guest.
1. Your contract is with the Owner as Service Provider.
2. Bookings made through a Booking Agent may be subject to different conditions in
regard to cancellation, holding and release of damage deposits.
3. In the event of dispute, these conditions shall apply.
4. At all times you have a Duty of Care over the property for the full duration of
Click HERE to
return to Bookings Page